Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Have Seen God


Well, here he is. Many have tried to see God, and I have been a fortunate one to be able to do so.


My four year-old insisted that he knows what God looks like. And then he drew this picture of him:




So he pointed out that he has a goatee, hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, arms, a body (torso), legs, and he didn't know what that other thing was :) Just an extra leg, I guess.


So folks, now you have seen God.


And on another note, today my husband teased me by telling me that I should post photos of my food storage pantry online. He says this thinking I won't actually do it. He thinks he's so funny. Yes, it could be embarrassing for me....

I just hit up the cereal sale at a local grocery store. My oldest counted the boxes. 28!!!!

What can I say, we really like cereal in my house! hahaaa


Well, he thought I wouldn't post photos, but here they are. For all to see! Argh, I'll put them in the next posting. Gosh, I hate technical issues sometimes!


1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha! I love it! I always wondered if God had facial hair. =)

    Oh, and Ryan would love it if our pantry was as stocked as yours is with cereal. I'm sure he'll drool over the pictures once you post them.

    ReplyDelete